Miracle Garden Description
Miracle Garden – the world’s largest natural flower garden – have a variety of new and exciting attractions and activities each season for the people of all ages, Promising a full bloom in fun and celebrations.
Each season, as the weather begins to cool at the onset of winter, the gates reopen at Dubai Miracle Garden. With more than 150 million flowers in full bloom, this 72,000-sq-m paradise has flowered into one of the region’s most picturesque, sweet-scented destinations since it first opened nearly nine years ago – fittingly, on Valentine’s Day.
Dubai Miracle Garden was awarded by the esteemed Guinness World Records panel for having the largest vertical garden, in 2013, as well as the planet’s largest floral sculpture forming the shape of an Airbus A380, in 2016. Two years later, we built the tallest topiary sculpture in the world; the 18-metre sculpture feature was Disney’s first character floral display in the Middle East – officially licenced – and was made with 100,000 plants and flowers, weighing in at nearly 35 tons.
A recurring theme at Dubai Miracle Garden is reinvention and renewal, which keeps tourists and UAE residents alike coming back for more – over 1.5 million visit every year. Located in Dubai land, Dubai Miracle Garden is the crown jewel of City Land Group, which also owns and operates Dubai Butterfly Garden, located next door.
- Fall in love with the biggest flower garden ever built in Dubai: the Miracle Garden
- Get lost amidst 45 million blooming flowers crafted into sculptures and designs
- See various showcases of flower sculptures in pyramid, star, igloo, and heart form
- Visit the Global Village open-air theme park featuring sights from over 90 countries (optional)
- Have the option to book convenient round trip transfers between the attractions and your hotel
- Opening and closing timings should be observed strictly.
- Flower picking is STRICTLY not allowed.
- Please use proper passages, walkways, and exits allocated for such use.
- Use of professional cameras and drones is not allowed inside the garden.
- Cars, Balls, Scooters, Bicycles, Hoverboards, and Pets are not allowed.
- No food and beverages are allowed from outside the garden.
- Barbeque is not allowed.
- Use proper litter bins for disposal of litter.
- Sitting is allowed only in the designated areas.
- Any instruction from the security personnel should be followed immediately without argument.
- The management has all the rights to expel any visitor from the park if found posing great threats to flowers, park assets, or involves in miss conduct.
- Any damages arising due to negligence or non-compliance with mentioned instructions shall be the sole responsibility of the visitor and their companions.
- Secured Online Payment
- Simplified Booking System
- 100% Reliable & Online Support
- Click Buy Ticket Now for fast online payment
- Direct WhatsApp chat with our expert team https://wa.link/jv65qn
Go back to Homepage Gatewayz Tourism ‣ Explore Dubai ‣ Visas ‣ Tours