Japan Visa is a fascinating country in Asia, a place that seamlessly blends the latest in technology with age-old customs and traditions. Getting a visa to Japan from Dubai isn’t a difficult process at all. It involves only a simple process of applying for a short-term tourist visa to Japan from Dubai. We at Forever Tourism shall give you all the assistance that you need to have it approved. While Japan allows visa-free entry to citizens from 68 countries, UAE citizens can visit their families, attend meetings or conferences, and scout the nation with no visa when they have an exempted visa.
Our experts who specialise in having visas to Japan approved guide you through the entire process, right from arranging the documents required to arranging the interview at the embassy for the approval of your visa. Regular consultations that we organise with our experts keep you abreast with the status of your visa application. Your visit to Japan is a smooth affair with us.
Documents Required For Japan Visa
- Passport copy
- UAE visa copy
- 2 photos with white background (not older than 3 months)
- NOC from Company
- (Mentioning Name, passport no, position, salary, date of join, Purpose of travel)
- Last 3 months Bank statement (stamp by bank)
- Hotel reservation
- Flight reservation
- Visa Processing time: 5 to 7 working days.
Forever Tourism visa Assistance for JAPAN visa
- Appointment Booking assistance for Japan
- Assistance for Japan visa application form
- Verification and compilation of Documents
- Flight & Hotel Booking service available
Japan Visa how to Apply and Cost from Dubai
Contact our experts in Japan visa assistance and the best deals and cost for Japan visa from Dubai!
Simply contact Gatewayz tourism to know how we can help you.
To contact us at: +971 42 676 499
Points to be Noted for Japan visa
- Holiday Packages available including hotel , tours & transfers ,flight & sightseeing
- Passport will be kept at embassy for visa stamping
- Traveller has to visit personally at embassy for submission of original required documents
- In case of JAPAN visa rejection Service Fees & Visa fees is non-refundable
- Confirmed Return air ticket and hotel voucher is required at the airport during visit to JAPAN
Documents necessary for applying visa
The application will be assessed by the Japan Immigration and Checkpoints Authority based on its own merits and supporting documents.
Possession of a visa does not guarantee entry into Japan. Visitors must also meet entry requirements such as holding a valid passport, sufficient funds for the period of stay in Japan and confirmed onward/return ticket.