Helicopter Ride Dubai Description
Helicopter Ride Dubai 12Mins
Helicopter Ride Dubai takes off from Atlantis Hotel at The Palm Jumeirah Island and heads to Burj Khalifa, the most iconic tower in the world, flying over Burj Al Arab, Dubai coastline, and the most famous landmarks of Dubai. 12 minute flight time.
Discover Dubai, the fastest-growing city in the world, from the air on this whirlwind Helicopter Ride Dubai tour. Beginning from Dubai Festival City and continuing along Dubai Creek through the suburbs, explore this fascinating city, with its impressive skyline and luxurious hotels. See the world’s tallest building, Burj Khalifa, located next the one of the world’s largest shopping malls. See the wind towers, beaches, golf courses and much more. Light refreshments and onboard commentary included.
- Listen to the onboard commentary about the many sites below
- See the world’s tallest building, Burj Khalifa
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Light refreshments provided
Why Take This Activity
Take your pick from three different-duration flight routes, all of which pass the soaring Burj Khalifa.
Furthermore, taking this Helicopter Ride Dubai you will see the amazing architectural masterpiece of Burj Khalifa which is currently the world’s largest building. Explore the new Dubai water canal and other artistically built skyscrapers and Dubai Marina.
- Live commentary on board
- Light refreshments
- Secured Online Payment
- Simplified Booking System
- 100% Reliable & Online Support
- Click Buy Ticket Now for fast online payment
- Direct WhatsApp chat with our expert team https://wa.link/jv65qn
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Child Policy: Only children of 2 years of age are allowed on board the aircraft
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Cameras or filming: Any footage taken may not be used for commercial purposes and personal cameras must be limited to lenses less than 400mm.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical condition
Go back to Homepage Gatewayz Tourism ‣ Explore Dubai ‣ Visas ‣ Tours