Dubai Dolphinarium Overview
Located in the Creek Park, Dubai Dolphinarium gives you complete liberty to spend some rejuvenating time with the marvelous dolphins and seals. From a unique family entertainment zone to now being one of the most adored places to visit in Dubai, this Dolphinarium offers you an incredible adventure with these water mammals.
These beautiful creatures are professionally trained to exhibit the brilliance of their skills and water stunts. So, don’t be amazed if you witness a dolphin dancing to the tunes or seal playing with balls. They are all here to entertain you to their best efforts. Seek a delightful holiday from your routine stress and indulge yourself in the live stunts and performances of these creatures.
Dubai Dolphinarium schedules exclusive shows for exhibiting the live performances of their talented sea creatures. So, when you plan your visit here at Dubai Dolphinarium, just make sure that you schedule it in accordance with these shows. To add-on to your excitement, Dubai Dolphinarium tour offers you a chance to swim with these notorious dolphins under special observation.
Well, that’s not all that Dubai Dolphinarium has got to offer you. There are a plethora of exotic bird species waiting for their turn to present their skills and tricks before you. The bird show organized here will truly indulge you in the bird’s world where you can interact with these aerial species so closely like you might have never experienced before.
Mirror Maze, 5D /7D cinematic experience, trampoline, and virtual reality shows organized here are worthy of being a part of. While some of them are meant to challenge your thinking ability, others are meant for complete entertainment.
Dubai Dolphinarium Highlights
- Pay a visit to the Dubai Dolphinarium, and get a chance to meet gentle mammals from up close at the first fully air conditioned indoor dolphinarium in the entire Middle East.
- Located in the Creekside park at Bur Dubai, it is here where visitors can enjoy an amazing 45-minute dolphin show where you see these dolphins dance, hug, kiss and play with their trainers and visitors.
- Get a chance to see other marine animals like fur seals as they leave you in awe with their tricks.
- Click photographs and videos of these animals as they showcase their dancing, singing, painting and juggling skills to everyone.
- Get a unique chance to interact with these dolphins, hug them, play with them and learn more about them, their habitat, behaviour and other traits.
- For a keepsake, get a complimentary photograph clicked with these adorable marine animals.
- After the dolphin and seal show, enjoy an additional illusion performance at the Dolphinarium.
Points Of Interest for Dubai Dolphinarium
Dolphin and Seal Show :
Have you ever witnessed the charm of both dolphins and seal together? If not, Dubai Dolphinarium gives you the liberty to watch these beautiful underwater creatures perform at their best. These mighty sea creatures will surely leave you spellbound with their adorable skills and stunts. They are trained to sing, play balls, and juggle. Don’t be speechless, if you witness them jumping through the hoops; they are well-trained and well experienced to do that! Your show shall last for 45 minutes where these creatures will be presenting their masterpieces.
Creek Park Exotic Bird Show :
Creek Park Exotic Bird Show of Dubai Dolphinarium is by far the best and only exotic bird shows in the Middle East. Be thorough with your bird spotting skills as they might help you here. This show features myriads of distinct bird species which probably you might not even be aware of.
And guess what? They are tricky. Right from Amazon parrots to green-winged macaws, Creek Park Exotic Bird Show exhibits it all. Have you ever met Sea Eagle in person? If not, Steller’s Sea Eagle is eager to meet you at the Creek Park Exotic Show.
You can even ask the in-house professional photographers to capture some beautiful and joyous moments with this mighty bird. Once you are done with this section, you can move on to feed some birds under ‘Feed the Birds’ program.
Mirror Maze – Labyrinth @ Dolphinarium :
This is a perfect twister for your brain to find your way through the confusing mirror-maze. Challenge your brain’s ability to figure out the right direction for you. It’s tricky! Do try it once! If you nail it, give a big pat on your back.
How To Reach Dubai Dolphinarium
You have two options to reach Dubai Dolphinarium from Dubai Airport –
- By Metro: To board a metro station, you need to reach Airport Terminal 3. From there, you need to board a Redline which runs after every 10 minutes. Once you are on board, get down at Burjuman. It will hardly take 9 minutes for you to reach Burjuman.
From here, you need to board a Green train to drop you at Dubai Health Care City. It will take around 6 minutes. From Dubai Health Care City, walk towards your final destination for approximately 14 min.
- By Taxi: If you are in a group of three to four persons, it is always better to hire a taxi to drop you at your final destination. You can also book private Dubai international airport pickup which will drop you at Dubai Dolphinarium within 10 minutes.
Best Time To Visit Dubai Dolphinarium
The period from November to March is always the best season Dubai to plan your visit here at Dubai Dolphinarium.
Also, it is always good to plan your visit to Dubai Dolphinarium in accordance to their show timings to enjoy to the fullest. Here are their show timings –
- Dolphin & Seal Show: Monday to Saturday at 11:00 am, 02:00 pm, and 06:00 pm. The discounted show is available on Monday, Friday, and Saturday sharp at 11:00 am.
- Creek Park Bird Show: This show is scheduled on all weekdays from Monday to Saturday at 12:15 pm, 03:15 pm, and 07:15 pm.
- Dolphin Planet: Majestic Dolphin Swim show is scheduled on all weekdays from Monday to Saturday at 12:00 pm, 03:00 pm, 04:00 pm.
Your best time to visit Dubai Dolphinarium should be the one in accordance with your preferred show timings.
Essential Information About Dubai Dolphinarium
Places to visit near Dubai Dolphinarium:
- St. Mary’s Catholic Church: St. Mary’s Catholic Church is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Dubai. It offers a serene environment to seek the divine blessings of Mother Mary to cure you of all your illnesses. Praying here wholeheartedly will surely bring all your dreams to life. Nearby locations of this Church are the Ismaili center, Deira city center shopping mall, Dubai desert safari, and much more.
- Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club: This a top-rated resort incorporating a champion golf course, six restaurants, tropical swimming pool, 92 residential executive villas, and much more. This unique charm is just a drive away from the stressful world. Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club have got a different aura which makes your visit an endearing one for you and your companions.
- WAFI Mall: For those who love to shop for their family, Dubai’s got very famous shoppers stop – WAFI Mall is one of the famous malls in Dubai. Offering a unique blend of retail, dining, leisure, and entertainment, WAFI Mall is the best place to stroll in free time.
Tips for Visiting Dubai Dolphinarium
Here are some bits and pieces of essential tips to observe while visiting Dubai Dolphinarium:
- It is always good to carry an additional piece of clothing with you if you are planning to swim at Dolphin Planet.
- There are instructions to be followed for every section at Dubai Dolphinarium. Kindly go through all those instructions before stepping in. You may find these instructions on the official website of Dubai Dolphinarium too.
- Those who fear water, it is advisable to avoid swimming.
- Children must always be accompanied by a responsible adult.